Hello guys, 9Mobile free browsing cheat is back and blazing on Yoga VPN app. The interesting part is you can earn free points via referrals and other methods which can then be used for unlimited internet access while the VPN is connected.
Yoga VPN offers many features such as unblock anonymous browsing (cheats), protect privacy, security agent, WiFi hotspot shield, fast, free points and stability.
Now assuming you have been wishing to download unlimited on your Android or iPhone using 9Mobile (Etisalat) for free, this VPN will allow you do that as long as you follow the guidelines on this post.
Unlike some other VPN apps, Yoga doesn’t throttle the speed which is a good thing to begin with and the speed depends on your location. Let’s see the details of what the VPN has to offer.
FEATURES OF YOGA VPN
- Free, unlimited & simple
- No registration required
- Unblock social networks websites or apps, such as: Line, WeChat, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp etc
- Keeps you anonymous
- Fast and stable
- Works on Android and iOS devices
- Earn free points via referrals
YOGA VPN SETTINGS FOR 9MOBILE FREE BROWSING CHEAT
- Download Yoga VPN here
- Launch the app and click on ” Points ” tab.
- Then scroll to the bottom, click enter codes and enter 1kaayl to get +9000 points.
- After that, click on More tab, and select Proxy Settings and enable Per- APP Proxy.
Hurray you have successfully setup the app. As you can see, it’s very easy to set. Now hit the connect button to start blazing free browsing on your phone.
- Ensure you a little airtime or subscription on your 9Mobile SIM.
- Yoga VPN will disconnect immediately you run out of point but the good news is that there are different ways of getting more points as outlined below.
HOW TO EARN MORE YOGA POINTS
- By sharing your unique ID or your Yoga VPN Invitation Code.
- Yoga VPN also gives you free 200 points every day which is called Daily Check-in.
- You also get more points when you watch the available videos.
That’s is it on how to use the app. How do you see it? Are you using the app?