It’s understandable by everyone that you must have a mobile number in order to register for a Whatsapp account no matter your location in the world but what if I tell you that you can use Whatsapp without phone number? Surprise right? well, it’s not a rocket science, just apply this little trick on this post and you will be able to achieve this.
Normally, after installing WhatsApp on your phone, you are required to activate WhatsApp before usage. To do this, you need a phone number. You can actually Activate WhatsApp without mobile number. This means no SIM card required.
How To Activate Whatsapp Account Without a Mobile Number
To get started, you need to download, install and TextNow App from here. After installing, follow the guidelines below;
- Open text now app after installation and find your unique phone
- Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Enter the mobile number from TextNow App as your mobile number.
- Whatsapp will send you an SMS verification but it will not be delivered. You need to wait for some minute for the call me button to
- Open back the TextNow App to receive a call from WhatsApp. Get your verification code and note it.
- Enter the code in WhatsApp to successfully activate your WhatsApp account a without sim card
Whatsapp is undoubtedly the most popular Instant Messaging platform in the world as we speak so it has become part of our life that no one wants to use a phone that can’t install whatsapp these days.