Ulefone X is a smartphone with wireless charging technology and its the company’s latest smartphone with a 5.85-inch HD+ display with a notch and 18.9:9 aspect ratio, 91% screen-to-body ratio. This post covers the key specifications of Ulefone X and the price in Nigeria which is around N57,000.
Talking about the specs, Ulefone X is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera. It has an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with face unlock and also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Ulefone X is uses 3300mAh battery with support for wireless charging as said earlier. It has a glass back with curves since it comes with wireless charging. The rest of the device looks a lot like the iPhone X.
The Smartphone also supports Dual 4G LTE support that lets you use 4G on both SIMs and switch between them easily.
Ulefone X Key Specifications & Price
- 5.85-inch (1512 x 720 pixels) 18.9:9 HD+ full-screen 2.5D curved glass display
- Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 16nm processor with ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- O.S: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP (Interpolated to 16MP) rear camera with Sony IMX135 sensor, f/2.2 aperture,LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP (Interpolated to 13MP) front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Face ID
- 3.5 mm audio jack, AW8736 amplifier chip, Box speakers
- Dimensions: 150.93 x 73.41 x 9.05mm; Weight: 217g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh built-in battery with wireless charging
Where To Buy Ulefone X?
Ulefone X will be available for sale on accredited retail stores both online and offline including Jumia and Konga. The device goes for $159.99 (N57,597).