Payoneer is simply a financial platform that provides online money transfer and digital payment services globally. It’s available in over 200 countries. It is a financial service company founded by Yuval Tal back in 2005 but the current CEO is Scott Galit. The headquarters of Payoneer is located in New York, United States.
This article provides you with the main reasons why you must have a Payoneer account in Nigeria, India, United States, UK, China, Germany, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya and many other countries.
In case you don’t know, Payoneer is an alternative to PayPal in the sense that both online financial platforms offers digital payment services globally that allows you receive money easily from any part of the world.
Personally, as a Freelancer, Blogger, and internet marketer, Payoneer has been of immense help for me in terms of getting paid from companies based especially in the US, UK and India. You see, once the money gets to my Payoneer account, I withdraw here in my country as simple as ABCD. It may interest you to know that Payoneer is partnered by Mastercard™ so they also issue Mastercard which you can use to withdraw your money from any ATM with the Mastercard logo.
We all know that PayPal restricts some countries including Nigeria from receiving funds but there are ways and tricks you can apply to open a PayPal account what will make and receive payments in Nigeria though you will still need a Payoneer account linked to it whenever you intend withdrawing it straight to your local bank account or via a Mastercard. Kindly follow me along.
REASONS WHY YOU MUST HAVE A PAYONEER ACCOUNT
Below are the main reasons and advantages of creating and owning a Payoneer account.
1. You Get a Virtual US and UK Bank Accounts: When you open a Payoneer account, you will be given about 3 different foreign bank accounts which are dominated in Dollars, Euros and Pounds. Now, with this accounts, you can easily receive payments from foreign clients based in these top countries of the world. It actually means you can receive money in those high currencies without any stress and later withdraw from your local bank which you linked to your Payoneer account or simply via the ATM.
2. Local Bank Account Not Required To Sign Up: Yes you don’t need to have a bank account in Nigeria or your country in order to withdraw money from the ATM. With Payoneer Mastercard, you are already a bank account owner and foreign account for that matter.
This will be a relief for most young students, bloggers and freelancers who doesn’t have bank accounts yet but want to be receiving payments from clients all over the world.
3. You Can Receive Your Amazon Affiliate Money: With Payoneer, you don’t have any issues receiving money from top US based companies as I stated earlier. Amazon is one of the most popular online stores in the world with millions of goods and services sold daily.
Amazon affiliate is one of the best affiliate program out there and you can use Payoneer to receive your Amazon affiliate. To receive your Amazon affiliate payments please refer to the below steps.
Some bloggers are making decent amounts of money just from Amazon Affiliate marketing.
To receive your Amazon Affiliate payments directly into your Payoneer account you can follow below steps;
- First of all, you must have an activated Payoneer card. If you don’t have one then you can simply sign up for Payoneer and get it.
- Login to your Payoneer account and there click on Global payment service link. There you will see your USA bank account details.
- Now login to your Amazon Affiliate account and there click on Account Settings > Change payment method.
- Select Pay me as direct deposit and in the next field enter your Payoneer USA bank details and now you are done.
4. You Can Buy Stuffs Online: Just like it’s done with PayPal, Bitcoin and other online payment platforms, you can buy goods and services online with Payoneer.
For instance, I buy domain names, hostings and renewals with Payoneer sometimes. You can even buy stuffs that costs less than a dollar.
5. You Can Withdraw Your Money Anywhere in The World: As long as there is a working ATM that supports Mastercards, you can withdraw your funds easily at anytime from your local ATM stand. You don’t need to worry about the currency conversion rates and other things of this kind, all you need to do is to go to your favorite country and use their local ATM to withdraw your money in their local currency. The conversion will be done automatically though Payoneer charges around $3 per withdrawal so I advice you to withdraw when you have up to $100 in order not to loose more to that charge.
6. You Make Money Using Payoneer: Payoneer also provides a very amazing feature just for it’s users. Using Payoneer you can also make a huge amount of money.
All you need to do is to copy your refer a friend link by clicking on the right sidebar widget on Payoneer Dashboard and send that link to your partners, friends and customers to join Payoneer. Everyone who joins Payoneer using your link gets $25 as a gift and you are also rewarded a gift of $25*ď when your friend receives at least $100 to his Payoneer account from a verified company.This is how Payoneer provides a job opportunity for his customers.
7. Receiving UK & US Adsense Payments: Apart from home address verification, one of the greatest fears and challenges some bloggers have about opening UK and US adsense is how to receive their adsense payments in their own country’s bank account but this is now solved by Payoneer in the sense that you can link your adsense account to it by using your virtual foreign bank account provided by Payoneer as your adsense payment method.
Once you reach the adsense payment threshold and your account is not on any hold, Google will send your payment to your Payoneer account so you can either withdraw straight to your local bank account or simply via the ATM with your Payoneer Mastercard. It’s as simple as that.
8. Sending Money to Friends and Family without Charges: Unlike the conventional bank transfers that requires some hidden charges, Payoneer allows you send money to any part of the world with any charge. This will be a good news for people that usually make bank transfers on regular basis.
9. Link Your Payoneer To PayPal: If you are in Nigeria, India or any other country where PayPal is restricted, limited or banned, you can create a UK PayPal account with a virtual UK phone number and home address, then link your Payoneer to it by adding your virtual Pounds 💷 bank account given to you by Payoneer and from there, you can be withdrawing your PayPal money.
10. Payoneer is Accepted By Many Top Companies: Now Payoneer has become a very big organization and is supported by many companies and freelancer sites. Means now Payoneer has become a payment method for many companies.
If you are an internet marketer then your Affiliate commissions are very important for you, thus Payoneer is very beneficial for you to receive your payments from different sites.
Below is a very small list of the most popular sites which pay through Payoneer.
- Google Adsense
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH PAYONEER
- First of all, sign up for Payoneer here
- Enter all the details as demanded
- And you are good to go.
YOU MAY LIKE: Top Free Online Money Making Video Sites
Payoneer is a cool alternative to PayPal and you can even use both services together as explained in this article. You also make money using Payoneer by referring people to it. The benefits and advantages of Payoneer are numerous that’s why it’s very important for you to have a Payoneer account especially if you are a blogger, internet marketer or freelancer.
Source: Wizytechs Blog.