Diamond Bank is one of the top financial institutions in Nigeria with many customers patronizing them every now and then. The bank however, has welcomed the recent trend of mobile banking by introducing self-service codes for carrying out certain banking transactions.
Now you can check your Diamond Bank account balance on your phone without using Internet connection but via Diamond Care. So what this means in essence is that all account holders in this bank can use this service to check account status and other important information without an internet access, visiting an ATM center or even going to the bank halls.
The diamond care service allows you to check your account balance, account status, instant deactivation of your ATM card (if it gets stolen), making enquiries and many other transactions. Just follow below guides:
How To Check Your Account Balance With The Diamond Care Service:
1. Ensure you have your diamond debit card number.
2. Dial 0700-300-0000 and follow the voice prompt
3. Press 1 to select the account balance option
4. Enter your 16 digit debit card number followed by #
5. Upon pressing the # key, the system will prompt you to enter your 4 digit Self Service code (this has been sent via SMS from Diamond to your registered phone number)
6. You will be required to change your Self Service code to any 4 digit code of your choice
7. As soon as you have changed the code, your account balance for the account tied to your card will be announced to you.
8. You can also decide to request for your account balance to be sent to your registered phone number instantly via SMS by following the voice prompt.
How To Get Diamond Bank Self Service Code
However, if you have not received your Self Service code just dial 0700-300-0000 and press ‘‘ to speak with a Service Consultant. Your self service code will be sent to You.
NOTE: do not disclose your self service code to anybody for security purposes!