Itel Mobile launched itel 1703 (Prime 3) as the successor to itel 1702 (Prime 2) which was released last year. The latest device come as a Phablet, tablet and as a normal smartphone with bigger screen.
Itel Prime 3 is a 7-inch 3G tablet with a huge 6000 mAh battery capacity that will last for two days on a single charge. Apart from the “very good battery”, other specifications are just basic as you would expect from an itel device. It has 1gb RAM coupled with an expandable 16gb internal storage. It uses Quad-core Mediatek processor and the camera features a 5-inch shooter at the back and 2-inch front-facing camera. Don’t forget that it runs on a Android 5.1 (somehow outdated)
Meanwhile, the itel Prime 3 is currently available in Nigeria and you can buy it from Jumia, Slot, Konga or any accredited itel outlet at the price of N41,000 Naira although the price is subject to change according to location and where you are buying from. Below are the full phone specifications sheet.
ITEL PRIME 3 SPECIFICATIONS
- GSM: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual microSIM
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Dimensions: 190 x 110 x 10.5 mm
- Weight: 160g
- Display: 7.0 inches, 600 x 1024 pixels (169 PPI), IPS display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity
- Build: Plastic shell + metallic back cover
- Colours: Black. Red. White
- Processor Type: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz, Cortex A7
- Processor Name: Mediatek
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: 5 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 2 megapixel camera
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: 6000 mAh
- Announcement: June 2017
- Availability & Launch: June 2017
- Launch Price: NGN 35,000 Nigeria
- Kenya: KES 9974.
- Ghana: GHS 392.
- India: Rs. 6657.
- China: 673 Chinese Yuan.
- USA: $98.
- UK: 78 British Pounds.
- Europe: 92 Euros.