Let’s welcome Innjoo 4, the brand’s first ever deca-core phone that succeeds innjoo 3. it’s powered by Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with clock speed at 2.3GHz. The phone is expected to be launched together with the Innjoo Fire 4 Plus.
Talking about the memory features of the phone, it comes with 4GB of RAM alongside 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded with microSD card.
The smartphone sports a 5.5-inch FHD IPS display screen size with Gorilla Glass protection to give the aluminum metallic body an awesome look. The fingerprint sensor is embedded at the back in a more central position.
In the camera department, it ha a 16-megapixel with LED flash at the back and a 5-megapixel with selfie flash in the front which is a far cry from its predecessor – the Innjoo 3.
Do you know this Innjoo 4 is also the first from the brand to run Android 7 Nougat out of the box? Oh yes it is. To keep the device running, it uses a 3400mAh battery with fast charge technology.
Connectivity options includes USB type C, WiFi direct, WLAN, USB, GPS. It also supports 4G LTE Network connection. Checkout the specs below.
INNJOO 4 SPECIFICATIONS
- Model: Innjoo 4
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner -rear mounted
- Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory: Internal Memory 64GB expandable up to 128GB, RAM 4GB
- Processor: Processor 2.3GHz Deca-core Mediatek Helio X20 Soc
- Display: Size 5.5″ FHD 1920×1080 display
- Camera: Rear Camera 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera 5-megapixel front camera with Flash
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- Battery: Capacity 3400mAh battery non removable with fast charging
- Price: To be announced.