It’s official, Android 7.0 Nougat update is now available for Infinix Hot 4 (X557) and here is how to upgrade to this version.
Infinix mobility continues rolling out updates to users as it had earlier promised unlike Tecno which their promise has not come to fulfilment. Some few hours ago, Infinix pushed Android 7.0 Nougat update to their users via OTA (over the air) method.
Some months ago, we announced a Nougat beta file for upgrading by flashing in the file using SP flash tool but in this case, you are expected to upgrade your phone using OTA (Over the air) which is the official way.
Features of Infinix Hot 4 (X557) 7.0 Nougat Update
- Upgrade from Marshmallow to Nougat.
- Supports Split screen by long pressing recent button for partial apps.
- Brand new pull down button added.
- Horizontal swipe added to change wallpapers in Magazine lockscreen interface.
- Now supports XOS 2.2
- Brand new Music 2.0 added and to optimized the interface display.
- Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues.
- Explore more.
How to Upgrade Infinix Hot 4 to Nougat 7.0 Via OTA (over the air)
Before you proceed, make sure your phone is not rooted and make sure you have 50% and above battery charged.
- Go to Settings from your phone.
- Tap on “About Us“.
- Tap on ” System Update“.
- Now, tap on “Download and Install “.
Your phone will reboot and welcome you with the new interface of Android 7.0 Nougat.
That’s how to safely upgrade your Infinix Hot 4 to Android 7.0 Nougat. Do you have any question? Let’s know via the comments section below.