Whatsapp is the most popular instant messaging app in the world with millions of users and billions of messages sent on daily basis. There are many features that are being added frequently to make the platform more user-friendly and simple to use. One of the recent features added last year was the “whatsapp status” that allows you share photos as status just as it’s done on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
WhatsApp Status is a feature that allows you to share text, photos, videos and animated GIFs that disappears after 24 hours. In order to send and receive status updates to and from your contacts, both you and your contacts must have each other’s phone numbers saved in your address book.
This post contains an detailed guideline on how to save whatsapp status to your gallery with the help of an app called “status save“.
Note that if you are using GBWhatsapp, you don’t need to stress yourself on this because you can easily save any photo, video, gif status on your phone gallery directly from the app so no need of any third-party app or tricks. That’s one of the advantages of GBWhatsapp over the official app. But if you don’t have it, follow this guide below for the tutorial.
- Your Android Smartphone
- Latest Whatsapp installed
- Status saver download link
- Step 1: Install status saver app from playstore or from the link I provided above
- Step 2: Open whatsapp app and view the status in which you intend to save. Make sure the status download completly
- Step 3: Open status saver app select status you want to save and click save
- Step 4: Open you gallery to see saved status.
If you didn’t understand this tutorial, you can watch the video below which I believe will make it even more simpler.
Enjoy but remember GbWhatsapp is better and Telegram is the best.