Times has changed so buying goods has gone beyond walking into a roadside store or shopping mall to buy your products. Now, there are many online stores with huge database of products available in store for you to purchase. Shopping is now easier online as there are many benefits attached to it.
Shopping online is something many buyers never knew. But today we shall be looking at ways to shop online, taking How To Buy Goods Online On Jumia as an instance. Imagine you’ve just found amazing discounts on products such as Jumia Balck Friday Offer where products were given amazing discounts.
What are you going to do next time when such offer comes your way? Will you just let the promo vanish because you don’t know how to order/buy things online? Don’t worry, this article will give all you need to know to buy things online on Jumia without seeking any further help.
- 1 How To Buy Goods Online On Jumia
- 2 How To Pay
- 3 Step 1: LOGIN
- 4 Step 2: ADDRESS
- 5 Step 3: DELIVERY
- 6 Step 4: PAYMENT
- 7 Some Phones Brands To Buy On Jumia
- 8 LAGOS PICKUP STATIONS
- 8.1 IKEJA PICKUP STATION
- 8.2 PICKUPSTATION SURULERE
- 8.3 PICKUP STATION ISOLO
- 8.4 PICKUP STATION IKORODU
- 8.5 PICKUPSTATION YABA
- 8.6 PICKUP STATION IYANA IPAJA
- 8.7 PICKUP STATION LEKKI
- 8.8 ABULE-EGBA PICKUP STATION
- 8.9 PICKUPSTATION KETU
- 8.10 COMPUTER VILLAGE PICKUP STATION
- 8.11 Inglesias Hotel AIGX pickup
- 8.12 DSK Grand Hotel AIGX pickup
- 8.13 Pickup Ostra Hotel
- 8.14 Pickup MTN Golden Plaza
- 8.15 Related
How To Buy Goods Online On Jumia
For the purpose of those who are new to this so-called online buying or shopping, here is a simple and quick guide for you.
- SEE: LEAGOO M9 Smartphone
To successfully purchase an item on Jumia is pretty much simple, it basically requires four stages.
They are; LOGIN, ADDRESS, DELIVERY and PAYMENT. Though the first thing to do is to…
- Visit Jumia.com,
- Select/search for the product of your choice.
- Click on Purchase product and it automatically adds your product to CART. (this looks like a basket, at the top right corner of the website)
How To Pay
There are many payment options available for you to choose from such as;
- Pay on Delivery
- Card Payment
Step 1: LOGIN
Step 2: ADDRESS
Step 3: DELIVERY
- Regular shipping; deals with shipping the desired product to a specific shipping address, they deliver within 1-4 working days depending on the distance of your home/office address.
- Pickup Stations; this is usually adviceable for those of you living within areas where Jumia has a pickup station, its also fast and reliable. I personally prefer this method cause i could get my ordered goods at my own chosen date, time and most importantly its cash on pickup. (See image 3,4,5 & 6)
Step 4: PAYMENT
Jumia Pay is a payment platform introduced my jumia to ease payment for goods in the platform. Just like Konga Pay, Jumia pay is a subsidiary of Jumia company and a full standalone service of its own.
Payment on Delivery 🚚
This option is the most used in Nigeria especially for those doubting Thomas who are buying stuff online for the first time. Just as the name indicates, you only pay for the goods you ordered once it’s delivered to you. I think this is the best option because you will see the condition of the product you are buying before making payments.
Card payment is the most popular payment method online adopted by many Merchants and e-commerce companies. It requires you to use your credit card to buy the product or service you wish to purchase. Jumia accepts Mastercard, Visa card and even Verve card.
Some Phones Brands To Buy On Jumia
- Buy Infinix Smartphones (Starting from N20k)
- Buy Tecno Phones (Starting from N20k)
- Buy Itel Phones (starting from N10k)
- Buy Bontel Phones (Starting from N3k)
- Buy Samsung Phones (starting from N35k)
- Buy Huawei Phones (starting from N25k)
- Buy Nokia Phones (starting from N5k)
- Buy Xiaomi Phones (starting from N20k)
- Buy Apple IPhones (Starting from N50k)
- Buy Other Mobile Phones on Jumia