Pdanet is an Android and PC/computer Application that allows you to share Mobile Vpn network from your Android smartphone to your PC via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi tethering and USB cable connection. Pdanet was developed by June Fabrics Technology which runs on Mac OS X, Windows, Windows Mobile, Android, iPhone, HP webOS, Blackberry Platforms.
Normally, you can’t share internet access from VPN apps such as Psiphon, Tweakware, Stark, AnonyTun etc on your Laptop or desktop computers because those apps restricts that feature but PdaNet bypasses this and enables you enjoy free internet access with your PC. So you can see how useful the app is.
Personally, I have been using this app for about 4 years now and it’s still one of my favorite VPN bypassing apps. There is a free and premium version but there is a way to get the premium version for free. Read on…
Today I will show you how to download the original PdaNet app that works very well. Although you can get this App on play store But only works for a limit time which means that if you want the unlimited version you need to purchase it from play store.
So we have cracked the Pdanet to run unlimited which doesn’t require anything to bypass it because it’s already unlimited.
USES AND IMPORTANCE OF PDANET APP
- You can use this Pdanet to Share your Glo 0.0 free browsing Tweakware Vpn Or Anonytun Vpn With your pc/computer true USB cable or Bluetooth.
- You can use it with other networks such as 9Mobile free browsing, MTN and Airtel free browsing
- It’s a lite weight app (needs little data to download)
- It’s easy to use
- It has beautiful user interface
- It serves as a modem
HOW TO GET IT?
As of today, the latest cracked version is PdaNet 4.17
HOW TO USE PDANET TO SHARE ANDROID PHONE VPN NETWORK WITH PC/COMPUTER
- After downloading PdaNet on your phone and PC, open it on your PC, then run it on your Android.
- In your Android, open the app and tick on the connection method you want to use. There are three methods… USB, Bluetooth and WiFi connection methods.
- Now on you PC, open the PdaNet app and select the method of connection you just selected on your phone PdaNet.
- Now click on connect on your PC
That’s all, you will see network connection on your PC and you will be able to enjoy your free browsing both on PC and Android.
This is how you can enjoy any free browsing tweak on your phone with your PC without paying a dime. Do you have any question? Let’s know via the comments section below. I hope you enjoyed this post. Please help us by clicking the social media share buttons below so that your friends will be aware of it.