Finally, Football Manager 2018 has been released for pre-order and sale right now. Game lovers who want to take their excitement of the game of soccer to a whole level can now download, install and play on this new game on PC whilst enjoying the excitement of being a world class coach.
Football Manager 2018 also known as FM18, FM 2K18 PC (windows) is a 2017 football management simulation video game developed by Sports Interactive while the publication rights goes to Sega. The game is expected to be released in November 2017 for Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux and also for the first time, all three versions of the game, FM 18 for PC, Mac and Linux, FM Touch 2018 for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android, and Football Manager Mobile 2018 for iOS and Android will all be released on the same day. That’s interesting to know.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL MANAGER 2018 PC GAMEPLAY
The Football Manager (also known as “Worldwide Soccer Manager” in North America) is a series of football management simulation games developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega. The game first appearance dates back in 1992 as Championship Manager. But things changed after the break-up of their partnership with original publishers Eidos Interactive, Sports Interactive lost the naming rights and re-branded the game Football Manager with their new publishers Sega. The latest version of Football Manager will be released on November 2017 to take gamers to the year 2018.
|FM 18 Setup|
- Although all the new features are not officially available but the bulletin confirms that:
- “big overhauls” would be applied to the match engine and that improvements to game AI, both on and off the pitch, are expected.Offering a quick and accessible experience for managers on the move, FM Mobile 2018 lets you speed through your seasons while still offering that authentic football experience – with all the top players and clubs featured from around the world.
- In addition, there will be a revamp of the game’s scouting methods, to bring it closer to the reality of the process.
A new scouting centre features in FM 18 and the game’s developers have indicated that data analysts, which were introduced in FM 17, will play a bigger role. Indeed, you can request to have data analysis facilities built, which will improve the quality of analysis.
- New tactics screen
- New transfers including younger talents
- Football Manager 2018 PC (windows) brings all the thrills of taking the title, but without much of the pre-match build-up and away from the glare of the media. It’s the speedier route to the digital dugout.
- Meanwhile, FM Touch 2018 packs all the depth and power of Football Manager’s acclaimed data, but focuses on the core managerial duties – tactics and transfers.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD FOOTBALL MANAGER 2018
- Download Football Manager 2018 here (MOD/unofficial)
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2K18 PRICE AND PRE-PURCHASE BOOKING
If you want to enjoy the official version of the game, not MOD, then you can Pre-order starting from £34.99 to £37.99 which is slightly expensive than the FM 17. However, if you had pre-ordered the game before Monday, October 9 and had FM 17 in their Steam library were able to get 25% off through either Steam or the SEGA Store.
Credits: Amazon, goal.com.