Infinix Mobility has released the Android 7 Nougat Stock ROMs for all eligible Infinix Smartphones so that the users can flash and enjoy the new features that Android 7.0 brings along.
So we have Android 7.0 Nougat download links for all Infinix phones such as Infinix Zero 4, Infinix Note 3, Note 3 Pro, Infinix Zero 4 Plus, Infinix S2, Infinix Hot 4, Hot 4 Plus and more that will be added soon.
Android Nougat bring new features to your Android phones so you can now upgrade your lollipop or marshmallow OS to Android 7.0 Nougat which is an impressive update from Google which means devices which lack the 7.0 OS version now have the opportunity to enjoy them by upgrading their android devices to the newest version.
TOP FEATURES OF ANDROID NOUGAT
- Better battery optimization
- Ability to reply all messages from anywhere
- Proper clear all
- Better data saver
- Bundled notification
- New settings app
- Quick app switch
- Settings tile and toggles
- Lock screen wallpaper and much more…
ALL INFINIX ANDROID 7 NOUGAT STOCK ROMS DOWNLOAD LINKS
- Infinix Zero 4
- Note 3/Note 3 Pro
- Zero 4 Plus Beta 2
- Infinix Hot S Beta 3
- Infinix S2
- Infinix Hot 4 3G(16+2)
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro 4G (16+2)
X556-H371A1-N-170517V33 TFcard update
X556-H371A1-N-170523V45 TFCard Update
Note: If you want to manually update your device to nougat using system update or probably any other recovery method you will need to download TF card. But the flashtool update can be installed by making use of Sp flashtool method.. Just make sure you choose “Firmware Upgrade” during your installation
HOW TO INSTALL TF CARD UPDATE ON YOUR ANDROID SMARTPHONE
- Firstly, Reboot your phone into Recovery mode, just like we did back when we made our Nandroid backup.
- Move to the “Install” or better still “Install ZIP from SD Card” section of your recovery.
- Find your way to the ZIP file you downloaded earlier, and select it from the list to flash it.
- Be patient for the process to complete; it may take a few minutes.
- Based on your situation, you may need to wipe your data and/or cache. In TWRP, you’ll find this under the “Wipe” section, and in ClockworkMod, you’ll need to either choose the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option or the “Wipe Cache Partition” option. When you’re done, you’re free to reboot into your new ROM.
That’s how to download and install/flash Android 7.0 Nougat Update on your Infinix Smartphones that are supported for this update. More Infinix Smartphones will be added on this page as time goes on. Keep tuned to OriginalSpecs Blog!