Airtel Social Bundle is one of the cheapest data plans available at the moment in Nigeria hence it has helped many people especially the youths stay online for as little as 300 Naira per month.
With the Airtel Social Bundle, you stay connected on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Wechat, and 2go. It also works on Opera Mini browser but the issue is that you can’t download files above 15MB in size on a normal circumstance but there is a trick which I will show you on how to download large files with opera mini on airtel social plan.
Remember that the Airtel Social Bundle costs N300 and offers 250MB which valid for one month (30 days). You can see, it’s similar to 9Mobile socialme plan
HOW TO DOWNLOAD LARGE FILES (Above 15MB) WITH AIRTEL SOCIAL BUNDLE DATA PLAN
- First, recharge your Airtel line with at least N300
- Then dial *885*1# to subscribe for the Airtel operamini social bundle plan
- After that, download and install operamini 7.5 from here
- Launch the app, scroll down and hit save. (Don’t set anything).
- Now, go to the file you want to download, then press and hold the download link. Select open in a new tab (make sure you don’t visit the newly created tab).
- After that, quickly click on the reload button and wait for your current tab to reload.
- While the current tab is reloading, the newly opened tab will likely pop-up your download option which is either save or cancel. (Don’t select any option until the current page finish loading).
- Once the current page finish loading, just click on the save option and wait while your file downloads.
That’s how to download files bigger that 15mb using airtel opera mini bundle which is also called social plus bundle. A lot of people are already using it to chat on Facebook and other social media platforms.