Hurrah… All users of Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) can now upgrade to Android 7 Nougat with this guidelines. The latest Android 7.1.1 update has been rolled out for Infinix Zero 4 plus and you can easily upgrade via OTA.
Updating via OTA (Over The Air) is the simplest and fastest as you don’t need to be so techy or even need PC, you can do it right there from your phone. Recently we wrote about how to upgrade Infinix Hot 4 to Nougat and today Zero 4 Plus users will also start enjoying all the goodies that Android Nougat version brings along.
With this, Infinix Mobility is really fulfilling their promise of releasing Nougat update for some of their smartphones although Infinix Hot 4 Lite users need to wait more as the update is not yet available for their device. So before we go on, here are some of the features of Android 7 Nougat and after that, we give you step by step guides on how to install the update on your Zero 4 plus X602.
Features of Infinix Zero 4 Plus (X602) 7.1.1 Nougat Update
- It fixed partial camera issues to improve camera stability.
- It fixed compability issues in some third-party softwares.
- Update system from 6.0 marshmallow to 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Supports split screen by long pressing recent button in some partial apps.
- Comes with brand new pull down shortcuts bar.
- Added security shutdown mode when long pressing the power button to shut down the device.
- Added horizontal swipe to change wallpapers in Magazine lockscreen interface.
- Brand new Music 2.0 optimized the interface display.
- Merged lucid power saving algorithm to support more lasting standby.
- Optimized the focusing effect to improve the success rate.
- Optimized the camera effects to improve shooting experience.
- Added power saving algorithm to extend battery life.
- Auto-centered the icons in the duck bar.
- Explore more.
NOTE: Before you proceed, make sure your battery is charged to at least 50% and above, unroot your phone if rooted and carefully follow the procedure below.
HOW TO UPGRADE INFINIX ZERO 4 PLUS (X602) TO ANDROID 7.1.1 NOUGAT
- Go to “Settings” from your Android phone and tap on “About phone“.How to Install Official Infinix Zero 4 Plus X602 Nougat Update
- Tap on “System updates” and tap on “Download and Install“.
- Your phone will power off automatically and Install the update and reboot again by itself to present the new Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update interface and features.
Yes that’s how you can upgrade your Infinix Zero 4 Plus smartphone to Android 7 and enjoy all the benefits. Do you have any question? Let’s help you via the comments section.